Welcome to the website of the Cercle Libanais de Luxembourg A.s.b.l.
The term ‘Cercle’ or ‘Cercle Libanais’ or ‘Cercle Libanais de Luxembourg’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘our’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 5, rue de Bourgogne, L-1272 Luxembourg. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Content and Copyright
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
- You may download content for non-commercial, personal use only, provided you keep copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices unchanged and visible. You do not acquire any right, title or interest in any materials you download. You agree not to otherwise copy, modify, alter, display, distribute, sell, broadcast or transmit any material on the site in any manner without written permission from the Cercle Libanais de Luxembourg.
- This website may also contain material created or uploaded by you and/or by other users. You retain copyright in your own material, but you hereby agree that we may use your material in perpetuity to facilitate and promote the Cercle’s aims.
- The Cercle Libanais de Luxembourg is a non-profit association staffed largely by volunteers. While we may attempt to moderate users’ shared content to maintain a safe and mutually respectful online community, we cannot vet all content shared by users before it is published. You agree to respect the copyrights of other users and of the creators of any materials from external sources that you choose to share on this site and to take full responsibility for any claims that may arise due to your infringement of copyrights.
- We welcome all points of view on matters of interest to our members. Please interact with other users respectfully. To take issue with other users’ statements, please engage in healthy, mature debate and not immature behavior or name-calling. To maintain an inviting and friendly environment for all users, we do not allow disruptive conduct, such as off-topic comments in a topic-oriented discussion, or "spam" (content repeated in multiple places).
- You agree that, except with our prior written consent, or in places specifically made available for these purposes, you will not solicit or promote any products or services, self-promote, or ask readers to take actions intended to further a personal purpose or financial gain, and you will not gather or use information found within the site, including public email addresses made public in user profiles, for such purposes. You agree not to promote, link to or encourage participation in competing sites that provide message boards, forums, chats, blogs or other interactive elements with the intent of harming the flow of information and/or participation at our site. You agree not to use the site to solicit or promote any surveys, contests, chain letters, junk email, or duplicative or unsolicited messages.
- You will not submit materials that are indecent, profane (including masked profanity where symbols, initials, intentional misspellings or other characters suggest profane language), obscene, pornographic, abusive, threatening, misleading, derogatory, illegal or defamatory, or any material that interferes with the ability of others to enjoy or utilize the site. We do not tolerate harassment, or denigration based on age, gender, race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation or disability. Nevertheless, you agree that, although we may do so, we have no obligation to monitor your or other users’ content and you may see content that is offensive or objectionable to you, so you must evaluate and bear all risks associated with the use of any content, including reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such content. Please report objectionable content to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Personal Data
- You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and account and for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. We will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by us or another party due to someone else using your account or username. You may not use anyone else's account, without the account holder’s permission.
- You must maintain and promptly update your registration data when your personal details change. If, after investigation, we have reasonable grounds to suspect that your information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we may suspend or terminate your account and prohibit any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof).
- From time to time this website may include links to other websites, to provide further information, for your convenience. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may create links to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent, if these may assist you and others in promoting or implementing the aims of the Cercle Libanais, but you agree to remove such links immediately if requested to do so by an official representative of the Cercle Libanais.
Breach of Terms and Applicable Laws
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.